If there is anyone on the net who is lucky enough to own a copy of a recent
_Directory of Associations_ I have a student who would like to know the
address, fax and/or e-mail address for:

The Computer Ethics Institute

I have no location, but the reference came from the October 1993 issue of
_Compute!_ (Volume 15, #10).  The article was on page 128 and the name of
Jill Champion was mentioned.

Thanks to LM_NET from a remote and under-resourced library!

Janice
Janice Shea                         |
Inter-American Academy              |       "Chimborazo, Cotapaxi,
Box 09-06-209U                      |       They had stolen my soul away"
Guayaquil Ecuador                   |               Walter J.F. Turner
Phone 011 593 4 870449              |
<acig@acig.k12.ec>                  |

LM_NET Archive Home