No one has mention BroDart.  I have used them for years and
have been very pleased with their service.  I began ordering
from them after I got a very snippy operator at Baker &
Taylor.  Most of my ordering is done at the district level.
But I wanted to place a small order myself.  I did not know
the district customer #, and my school didn't have one.  She
said that was too bad because I couldn't order from them!

When I called BroDart, they welcomed me like a long-lost
cousin, and won another customer.

Nancy Reed
ST. Mary Middle/High School
Paducah, KY