On Sat, 12 Nov 1994, Peter Milbury wrote:

> P.S.  We just reached the 2,800 membership level on LM_NET!  Over 800
> added since this summer....

Whew!  I guess I'd better get busy!  If you want to add your name to the
LM_NET Directory, send the information requested below directly to me

                        bhamilt@tenet.edu

Please do not send it to the group.  I'll upload the next quarter's
update around January 1st.  Most of you can press "R" for reply, say yes
to "Include original message in Reply," and arrow down and over to the
blanks and fill in the information.  (The directory is stored in the
LM_NET archives which can be reached by gopher.)

Last Name:
First Name:
Title/Position:
Institution:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Telephone:
Fax:
Institution's Grade Level:
Professional Memberships:
Special Interests:
E-mail:

Thanks a bunch!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home