>parents too, if they were old enough at that time to remember!) He would
>appreciate hearing from any of you or anyone in your school who remembers
>where they were on that day, what they were doing, etc.  Your messages
>will be shared with all our students in a special JFK display.  Thanks
>for your help.  sppp@strauss.udel.edu
>
>Sandra Phillips, Librarian
>Dover Air Force Base Middle School
>Hawthorne Drive
>Dover, DE 19901
>
>Dear students--
I was in my senior year of college when it happened--yes, and I'm not that
old...---my husband and I lived in a basement apartment, and didn't watch
much television, but our landlady ran downstairs and called us upstairs to
watch.  I will never forget the calm, reasoned manner of Dan Rather in
reporting the events.
Lois Roberts Bishop O'Dowd HS Library Oakland, Ca lrobert@odowd.pvt.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home