Dear LM_Netters,
Thought you would all enjoy this.  A very dear friend of mine claims he found
these on AOL, but I suspect that he may have designed them himself.  After a
very rough week in the library and especially with library reasearch skills
classes, they brought a big smile to my face, so I though I'd like to share
them with you!

               (oo)                             (oo)
    Cow at Disneyland         Cow visiting the Statue of Liberty

LM_NET Archive Home