Mrs. Pahmeier's Math-TechPrep I classes would like your cooperation in
filling out this survey.  I usually  poll students in the library and
send survey results to pollsters, so if you feel so inclined, please help
us out and we will send the final results to all who participate.  TIA

Please answer each question honestly. If you feel that you can not answer
a question, just leave it blank.    We don't want names just gender.

___________Male            ______________Female

________1. Which of these would you prefer as your school year?
           a.  leave the school year as is.
           b.  attend school year-around in the following pattern: attend
               3 months on, 1 month off, 3 months on, 1 month off,etc.
           c.  attend school year-around in the following pattern:
               attend Mon. through Thurs., no school Fri. through Sun.

________2. Should marijuana be legalized ?
           a.  no
           b.  yes
           c.  yes, but only by prescription

________3. Concerning the recent activity in Singapore involving Michael
           Faye, do you feel that caning, lashes from a flexible bamboo
           rod, should be used in the United States?
           a.  no
           b.  yes

________4. If you ansered yes in #3 indicate which crime(s) should be
           punished with caning.

________5. After reading or listening to the evidence found in the
           O.J. Simpson double murder case, if you were a juror, would
           you:
           a.  convict Simpson of double homicide resulting in the
               death penalty?
           b.  convict Simpson resulting in life in prison?
           c.  find him innocent?

________6. Do you think that smoking should be allowed in schools if
           a student has parental permission?  Smoking would be limited
           to particular areas of the building.

________7. Choose one of the following occupaions that you would like
           to pursue after high school:
           a.  medicine     b. auto mechanics    c. cosmetology
           d.  engineering  e. carpentry/construction
           f.  education    g. business          h. armed services
           i.  other

     * Jan Weeks, Librarian @ North Knox High School      *
     * Box 187, Bicknell, Indiana  47512                  *
     * email: jweeks@ideanet.doe.state.in.us              *