Recently I enrolled in the ROADMAP internet course.  I was unable to
spend the time each day to keep up with the assignments, but I did save
them for the future.

At the end of the course, an email message was sent over LM_NET giving
information about Patrick c
k Crispen.
ll along I had thought he was a
professor at the U. of Alabama, turns out he is a student...WOW!

Questions:
(1)  How many of you enrolled in this course.
(2)  How many of you finished, and if so what is your opinion of the
        course?

P. S. 62,000 participated in ROADMAP, from 78 countries...another WOW!

Arlene McDace, Pine Crest School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL  amcdace
@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home