Our art teacher heard of a new book called "Education Therapy for Children"
by Frank Anderson.  Someone she talked to either saw an electronic version on
the Internet or saw its name mentioned. It is on helpfuls for the inclusion
process in art class. It is either a 1992 or 1994 edition.  Our public
library has a 93 BIP but we did not find it listed. It will be reviewed in
an upcoming issue of the National Art Education Association magazine. Has anyone
 seen ordering info on it or know the publisher's name & ISBN? Thanks for
your help, Sheila Baltzell Celina Senior High School, Celina, OH

LM_NET Archive Home