On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Sharon Wright wrote:

> I just received an advertisement in the mail today about a magazine
> called "Book Links".  I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has seen an
> issue.  Do you recommend or not recommend it?

I ordered BOOK LINKS last year and enjoyed it very much.  Each issue has
a theme, and a list of books which are pertinent to that theme on all
levels.  One was about railroads.  Another on water.  This year I wound
up dropping the subscription for financial reasons.  I used it, but few
teachers did.

        Tamah Graber
        Darnestown E.S.
        Darnestown, MD    tgraber@umd5.umd.edu