To answer the students question of how many books can I check out?  I
answer as many as you can be responsible for!  What I mean is that as
long as you don't have an overdue book or fine you may check out any
number of books.  I do believe that responsiblity must be taught but
that the Student should decide how many pieces of material he/she
can be responsible for.  Some students like to have out 10 books at
once others like to have one.  I'm a high school (7-12) librarian.
Janet Johns
bbvschlib@hslc.org

LM_NET Archive Home