I charge 10 cents per page for copies made in my senior high library.
With the money made we purchase all supplies (paper and toner) and the
school district does maintain the machine. We do the copies so our copier
is almost never out of service. Also, if the copies don't turn out, we
don't charge. The profits are used to purchase materials we couldn't
otherwise afford or need in a hurry. No one seems to mind and although
are students aren't wealthy, they don't mind paying. It also keeps them
from making unneeded copies.

Lynne Therriault
Pinole Valley High School
Crespi Jr. High