LM_Netters,
Do I feel dumb.  :-( =20
Seems that I typed in the wrong address for the survey below.   Pleas=
e send (or
resend) it to:=09descy@msus1.msus.edu
(My research account is on a state university computer not a Mankato =
State
computer.)
Interesting, I did receive two more =D4anti-Internet in the classroom=
=D5 notes on
my vax (regular) e-mail account... so PLEASE send (or resend - sorry)=
 along
some positive uses!!=20
Sorry for the inconvenience and the waste of band space.

P.S. Library Media Education at Mankato State now has its own (Netsca=
pe
enhanced) WWW server!!  After some changes the permanent address is:=
=20
http://lmewww.mankato.msus.edu=20

If your idea is used we will include your name and school.
Write up your ideas and send them along to us.  Below  is an example =
of a form
to use::

Name:=09=09=09=09=09  School:
e-mail:=09=09=09=09=09  Address:

Grade Level:

Subject Area: (i.e. Math, English)=09Topic: (i.e. fractions, English
Writers)

Comments (successes, problems):

May we include your name with the idea?  yes  no
May we include your school with the idea?  yes  no
May we include your e-mail address?  yes  no
Could you get photographs=20

Thanks (again),
Don
  =20