Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 17:12:46 -0500
To: mike@ericir.syr.edu
Subject: Re: Re: Overloaded on JFK?

On Thu, 17 Nov 1994 xxx@aol.com wrote:

> The TARGET on the JFK assassination (11/14-15, overnight) took most of
a 20-minute flashsession to download.  As I have been receiving the digest
form of LM_NET, I didn't have the option of deleting it.  Maybe that's
my fault (for choosing the digest), but I have to wonder if it was
really necessary to post all of that to everybody.  My AOL bill for that
session was $.93--not  much, but multiply by 3000, and we're talking
considerable revenue--I know, I know, not everyone's on their own nickel
like I am.

  I just thought maybe it's time to remind the mailing list to
stick with professional topics and find a bulletin board somewhere for
the sentimental (or whatever) stuff.

Mike again - I don't think we need a major discussion about what's
appropriate or not.  I just think we need to be considerate of all
members when we post.

Thanks to all for cooperating in our community.

Mike

LM_NET Archive Home