Date: Sun, 20 Nov 1994 09:01:17 -0900 (AST)
From: Beverly Sadowski <bevs@muskox.alaska.edu>
To: uwnet16@homer.u.washington.edu
Subject: Greetings request (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 1994 08:30:12 -0900 (AST)
From: Beverly Sadowski <bevs@muskox.alaska.edu>
To: LM_NET@suvm.acs.syr.EDU
Subject: Greetings request

Please send greetings to our district school librarians group.  I will
be giving a demo for LM_NET  and Pine on Monday, 11/21, at 3:00 p.m.
Alaskan time (7:00 Eastern, 6:00 Central, etc.).  The group will consist
of about 20  elementary and secondary librarians.  Our school district
is about the size of several small northeastern states and includes the
towns of Palmer (located in the famous Matanuska  Valley--home of the
fabulous giant cabbages, etc.) and Wasilla (home of the Iditarod Trail
Sled Dog Race).  Please extend your usual friendly welcome to our group
--the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District--in Alaska!  Thanks

LM_NET Archive Home