Is anyone out there using Accelerated Reader at the secondary level?
Please address your responses directly to Ann.  Thanks!  Liz Haynes,
ehaynes@tenet.edu

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 19:46:43 -0600 (CST)
From: Ann B. Barker <abarker@tenet.edu>
To: Elizabeth Haynes <ehaynes@Alice-Thurman.tenet.edu>
Subject: Accelerated Reader on Secondary Level

We are implementing AR in our high school this year and would like to
hear from other secondary schools who have used it.  I would like to know
how the grades and the points are used and whether or not premiums are
used.  Lynn Bright, an elementary librarian here, suggested that I
address my request to you since I had earlier posted to News and
Conferences and had gotten only one reply.

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Ann Barker

LM_NET Archive Home