  The best that I have heard describe this situation is as follows:

Think of your e-mail as a postcard and it is being read at every handling
station along the way.

  Now we all know that this is not the case but it is possible. E-mail is
not private as alot of people would like to think. I have had e-mail that
I sent to other people read and then I was asked about it by people other
than the person to whom I sent the mail message. So, if you think no one
can read your e-mail, think again. It can be done and it is being done.

Richard Lee Holbert               - Education Student/T.I.E. Consulting
E-Mail: g_holbertrl@titan.sfasu.edu, rlh@tenet.edu
Land Mail: 210 West Austin, #204 Nacogdoches,Texas 75961
AGGIE '85, K-12 Educational Computing Consultant, INTERNET Surfer, Genealogy

LM_NET Archive Home