I am in two elementary schools K-5.  I see K through grades 2 for 30 minutes
each week.  This includes class and book exchange.  I see grades 3-5 for 30
minutes every other week and on the alternate week see them for a 15 minute or
so book exchange period.  I also have time made available for classses to come
to the library for small groups, etc   This has worked out well, allowing me
time to see older kids in various kinds of  interaction but also keeps me in
touch with younger classes.

Janet Rawdon
Newton MA
Rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu