We are considering networking our five CD-ROM workstations. For our LAN
we have Novell 3.11.  I would like to hear from anyone using Meridian
Data, Inc. products, especially CD Servers.  Our IBM sales rep suggested
CBIS, but after seeing the Meridian CD Server at the Follett booth at
AASL, I am confused about which would be the better choice.

Any other information about implementing a CD-ROM network would be
appreciated.  I am very grateful to have access to the experience and
expertise of LM Netters.

Mary Shonkwiler
Northeast Law, Public Service & Military Magnet High School
mshonkkc@cyclops.pei.edu

LM_NET Archive Home