        This may be inappropriate, but I've a special student who is
determined to do his consumer econ project on the feasibility of living
in the S.F. Bay area.  My resources on this are limited.  Would any of
you consider putting a section of classified ads in an envelope and
sending it to us?  (I'd certainly return the favor to anyone looking for
similar info from Michigan.)
        Besides the eternal gratitude, we would gladly return to the
sender the postage fee!
        If you've a minute and are so inclined please send to:
        Liz Messing
        Traverse City Sr. High
        p.o. box 32
        Traverse City, MI  49685