On Sat, 1 Oct 1994, Kathryn K. Lafferty wrote:

> I am looking for bibliographic information on CD to work with
> Winnebago.  I need to know which are easiest and most
> idiot proof.  The three I've heard mentioned are Bibliofile,
> CD-MARC, and Precision One.  Anyone have any recommendations?
> I need to load in new information for half my collection, and
> overwrite skeleton records on the other half.

May I add my request to Kathy's?  I, too, am looking for bibliographic
information on CD or otherwise.  We are using MOLLI on IBMs and we have
*many* books in our collection that are not on our current retrospecive
conversion list.  We will need to add a bunch!

Betty

                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home