Hello Group,

The next LM_NET Directory will be posted January 1st since I try
to update quarterly.  I can begin working your vita into the
present list if you will send it to me now.  If you aren't sure,
you can check the LM_NET archives and look at the directory.  (I
get to LM_NET archives by going through Education Gophers and
then the AskEric Gopher.)

Please send changes and new entries to *my* email address and not
to the group.  You can do that by either keying in my address at
your "compose" screen or by using the "r" key to reply.

On my editor, Pine, if I "reply" I am then asked if I want to
include the original message.  If I press "y," I am allowed to
arrow down to the form and arrow over to the blank space and fill
in the information.  "Ctrl K" will delete unwanted lines.  Send
as usual.

Please send the following information to me:  bhamilt@tenet.edu

Thanks a bunch!
Betty