I am new to LM_NET and am currently working on my M.L.S.  I am doing a
research paper about how the Internet and Distance Learning can help
at-risk students.  This will also tie in with a project at the library
where I am employed.

I am having difficulty finding out information about distance learning,
such as what it is, educational advantages, explanations, etc.  Does anyone
know of any books, journal articles, etc. that might be helpful to me?  I
would really appreciate it.

Please reply personally and I will summarize to the group if I get
something of interest to our members.  Please send to the follwing address:
Russell Rebecca J iz17@jove.acs.unt.edu.

Thanks in advance.
Rebecca J. Russell

LM_NET Archive Home