Hi Lm friends--my daughter (a budding LM) wants to do a paper on "Of the
People and the Parental Rights Amendment as it is discussed in SLJ this
month.It has been introduced in my state legislature (PA) and others and it
seems like
it will have a great affect on us all if the movement grows. Please send
to me (or rest of net if you think this is affecting us all). I would be
interested in pros,cons, or any interactions with this group or the
amendment. Thanks in advance-you're the best!

LM_NET Archive Home