This is my first message to the list.  Hope someone can help me locate informat
ion about model technology schools.  Are you in one?  Do you know of one?  Sinc
e I need to gather information for a proposal to be make to our school board ne
xt month, I would appreciate having the names of existing schools (or planned o
nes), the name of a contact person, snail or e-mail address and a telephone num
ber if possible.  Any help or info would be useful.  Reply directly to me.  Tha
nks.

                             Paula R. Grookett
                        Director of Media Services
                    Richland County School District One

1225 Oak Street                                   Phone: (803) 733-6182
Columbia, South Carolina 29204                    Fax:   (803) 733-6198

              Internet: I990924@univscvm.csd.scarolina.edu

LM_NET Archive Home