Hi, Paula.  Remember me?  I have a wonderful bibliography (on MS Works
Database) that we have created through the years that gives descriptors
for YA "problem" fiction.  Send me a disk and a self adressed stamped
disk mailer and I will send it to you.  It is on MS Works 2.0, but if you
have another version, it can be converted.  In fact, I guess I need to
convert it because I have 4.0 now (as of last Friday).  This holds true
for any of you out there, if you want this database.  It is not
completely up-to-date (I haven't added to it for 1 1/2 yrs., but has all
up to then if the book is in our collection.  It would be easy to add to
and delete from, depending upon your collection.

LM_NET Archive Home