Group,

Do any of you have multiple connections to the internet in your facility
or in a classroom?  (I know, I know, I'm probably dreaming ...!)  We are
about to install a writing/research lab in the library (the computers are
here, the remodeling has been done, and the books have been rearranged --
now we need tables), and I understand that we will have one telephone line
to the server.

I realize that we will probably be able to allow access to Tenet/Internet
one at a time, but I anticipate that once teachers become interested, one
access point will not be enough.  If you have more than one "station,"
how are they arranged (physically -- location, etc.) and how do you
administer it?  Any advice for us who aspire to more than one station?

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home