After "lurking" for several months, I will make my first posting in
heartfelt agreement with Robert Hallet's message of Mon, Sept.5., when he
states that sometimes it is fine to say nothing, but just listen and
learn.  When I have had something to contribute to a target, I have sent a
message to the person starting the target, other times I have responded
directly to a person requesting information.  It often doesn't seem
important to send my comment to all members of the list.

Chris
Christine Moore, Teacher-librarian
Rayleigh Elementary,
Kamloops, B.C., Canada, V2C 5K1