Our school district is planning to purchase Follett's Unison in January.
The Mac version just became available.  I believe that a Windows
version is coming out sometime in the future.  Anyway, does anyone
have experience using Mac after using DOS in the past?  Do you
like it better or worse?  Any advantages or disadvantages?  We
don't have any automation systems now, so that will not influence
our buying decision.  How about hardware costs?  Anyone know if a
Mac net is cheaper or dearer than a DOS Lan?  We need help deciding
which platform to go with!  Any opinions you have would be very
helpful.  Thanks!

-- Caroline Brannigan
Mad River Local Schools, Dayton, OH
ac182@dayton.wright.edu