Dear Chickasha Librarian,
        We're having Bill Wallace visit our school in November, and I'd
like to give him a special and meaningful gift from our school after his
presentation.  Our library theme this year is DIVE INTO READING, so I'd
like to give him a gift certificate to a seafood restaurant or better
yet, a gift certificate to a guided fishing expedition.  Could you please
look in the yellow pages and forward me some phone numbers?  I'll take it
from there.  Thanks!
                                                Debbie Whitbeck,
                                                Purple Sage Elementary
                                                Round Rock ISD