I cannot offer any assistance regarding magazine publishers who offer
opportunities for student writers.  However, I am familiar with book
publisher Landmark Editions, Inc. who publishes BOOKS FOR STUDENTS BY
STUDENTS.  These books are written and illustrated by students, ages 6
to 19 in a range of interest levels.  The address and phone number for
Landmark are :  P.O. Box 4469, 1402 Kansas Ave., Kansas City, MO, 64127,
(816) 241-4919.  The latest literature I received from them names David
Melton as Creative Coordinator and Nan Thatch as Editorial Coordinator.

I hope this will be helpful!

                        Jan Summers, K-12 Librarian
Harrisburg R-VIII Schools               Email:  jsummers@bigcat.missouri.edu
221 South Harris                        Work phone:  (314) 875-5602
Harrisburg, Missouri 65256              Home phone:  (314) 875-8129