Hello,
I am a graduate student in Library and Information Science and I wonder
if anyone has used or has otherwise first-hand knowledge of any of the
following library automation software packages:
       (1) Winnebago CIRC/CAT
       (2) Columbia Library System
       (3) Micro-VTLS
I am trying to make a comparative evaluation using the demo diskettes of
these packages. If anyone could provide me with a summary of their likes
and dislikes from an operative point of view, I'd be most appreciative.

Please respond to me directly at "cihire@lsuvm.sncc.lsu.edu" and I will
provide a summary to the list. Thank you all very much.

LM_NET Archive Home