To: All AASL attendees:

You are invited to the All-Conference Festival at the Children's Museum on
Saturday, November 12, from 6:30-10 p.m. This event is sponsored by
Winnebago Software Company. Refreshments and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Enjoy a relaxing evening in a wonderful atmosphere! The Children's Museum,
called "a jewel of an institution" by the Chicago Tribune, has many wonderful
interactive exhibits for preschool through teenaged children. You may come
away with some ideas for your school!

To: All Winnebago Software Company customers and friends:

If you're a Winnebago Software customer, please join us, along with your
friends and colleagues, for an informative and fun "WUG" meeting. It will be
held in Grand Ballrooms II and III at the Westin Hotel, Indianapolis, from
8-9 a.m. on November 11. Winnebago users look forward to our WUG meetings,
held at all national library conferences and many state conferences. If
you're a new user, or haven,t made it to a WUG meeting yet, please join us!
You'll enjoy a continental breakfast, and perhaps win a door prize!
Winnebago Software's home office personnel will be ready to answer your
questions on the new updates, introduce our new products and listen to your
suggestions. Please make reservations by calling Kris Bjerke at
1-800-654-3002 or sending an e-mail to KBjerke@Winnebago.com before
October 21. Come ready to learn and share with other school librarians and
media center directors.

Saundra Selness
Director of Internet Services
Saundra@Winnebago.com