There are several versions of the Crime Bill, we were advised not to
download the entire newest edition unless we had a lot of disk space.
Gopher to :vienna.hh.lib.umich.edu  and select GO M-LINK.  This is the
final draft of the bill.

     * Jan Weeks, Librarian @ North Knox High School      *
     * Box 187, Bicknell, Indiana  47512                  *
     * email: jweeks@ideanet.doe.state.in.us              *

On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, mail@ Judie Porter wrote:

> I need some internet advise.  I have a teacher looking for the Omnibus
> Crime Bill just passed by Congress.  Would it be available on line, and
> if so, where would I find it?  I checked the Virtual library at the
> University of California which has all the latest congress activity, but
> not actual bills.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Judie Porter, Media Services, Portsmouth Schools, R.I.
> Judiepr@dsl.rhilinet.gov

LM_NET Archive Home