The Garrison Keillor benefit was absolutely AMAZING last night.  He was at
his best, and I'm a connoiseur of the man's work.  The program was well
attended and all had a great time.  The event was filmed by VISN
(spelling?), and will appear on that t.v. channel in June sometime.  A video
version will also be available sometime after the broadcast.  I will let all
of you know so that you will be able to purchase a copy if you wish.  Truly
a memorable event, attended by some librarians from LM_NET land.
Many thanks again for your wonderful support.
--
Sr.Mary Veronica,CHS       "All that is required for
Xavier High School,NYC      the triumph of evil is for

LM_NET Archive Home