Dear LM_Netters,
     I have had one computer, a MAC with CD-ROM, in my middle school library
for two years.  Suddenly we have a grant of $1200 to automate the library!
Being used to the MAC and because we have a MAC lab, I would like to use a
Power MAC and Alexandria for circulation/catalog.  Others feel an IBM with
Follett software would be a better choice.  The high school uses Follett, and
they reason that we will want to network with them eventually.  I would like
to hear some advantages and disadvantages to both systems.  Slso any thoughts
on schools being networked one to the other would be appreciated.  That's
really not a big item on my agenda at present.  Should it be?

Thanks,
Jo Trauger, LMT
Tenaya Middle School
Fresno, CA