My teachers have stumped me with two requests:

What are the author and title of the contemporary Noah's ark where the
animals live in high rises and Noah won't let them onto the ark until
they have cleaned up the environment?

What are the author and title of the book about a little girl who has a
rainbow in her pocket and each time she takes it out it changes into
something else, i.e. a yo-yo or a jump rope.

Suppposedly I have both of these in my collection, but I've looked under
every subject heading I can think of, scanned the shelves, asked the
other teachers and my fellow district librarians and we are all at a
loss.I told them some of you out there know the answers!  TIA

Kris Vestad
kvestad@destiny.esd105.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home