Hi,
I am a student and I am writing a 5 year technology plan for an elementary
school media center for one of my courses.
I have some questions and was wondering if anyone would like to answer them!
Thank you so much!!
I think I am going with Winnebago for my automation system.
If I get a file server with a lot of power (16MB RAM, 1200 MB hard disk drive,
90mhz microprocessor) what do my workstations need to be?
I want to run word processing on my LAN and have cd's networked with a tower.
Where can I get approximate pricing for the cd tower to use for the network?
How do I get licensing to use the word processing on all the computers and any
ideas on cost?  Would I purchase it directly from the company like Microsoft
right when I purchase the software?
Any ideas on a perfect configuration of the media center?  I can pretty much do
whatever works best.  I have not worked in a real situation and the school
where I did my practicum was not automated so I don't know what works well.
Any suggestions?
If anyone has a little time to help me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you !!
-Beth
v123ma3n@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

LM_NET Archive Home