On Sat, 29 Apr 1995, Sandra Ann Williams wrote:

> thousand books per year in the elementary school where I am employed.  At
> first I had some complaints, but then, when the staff and students

Yes, at my first weeding in *this* library, I sensed many raised eyebrows
and suspected that colleagues thought I was being wasteful.  However,
when I put the books out for students to take home, no one wanted them --
I couldn't even *give* them away!  I must have weeded the right ones!  :-)

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home