I am working on a grant application for a gifted student
telecommunication center.  As part of the application, I am asked to
give examples of lessons or units that could be taught using Internet
resources.  We have participated in the TeleOlympics via Academy One
but have not used other Internet projects.

Have you participated in telecommunications projects with middle
school gifted students?  If so, which were your favorites?

Do you know of a place on the Internet that has telecommunications
lesson plans for this age group?

I'll compile responses and post a hit.  TIA
  Paula
--

Paula Galland - Glynn Co. Schools - St. Simons Isl., GA
                     paula@freenet.fsu.edu