Thank you to all of you who responded to my request for greetings for my
Instructional Media Course on April 29.  My class, a wonderful group of
people who work with Special Needs students and act as support staff in
classrooms in our district were given their first look at the global
concept of the Internet from your responses.  As part of the class they
responded to some messages, but as there are only 14 of them we could not
respond to all 100 of you who took the time out of your busy schedules to
send us a message.
Thanks again.
Anne Symons
Resource Centre Librarian, S.D.#59
District Resource Centre
10512, 13th St.
Dawson Creek, BC
V1G 3W6
Telephone 604-782-4668     Fax 604-782-4668

LM_NET Archive Home