    I have been asked to help with a presentation for Elementary and
Middle School administrators on what students can do on the Internet.
    I am in a high school and have a number of suggestions for that
level and have some general ideas for the 'lower' grades.  Can anyone
help me with some other suggestions to give to these people?
    Thanks
    BTW-the presentation is to be given on Saturday, August 5th!

    Paula Zsiray                zsirayp@mcadm.mchs.cache.k12.ut.us
Mountain Crest High         Library Media Teacher
School 255 South 800 East   VOICE (801)245-6093
Hyrum, Utah   84319         FAX (801)245-3818

LM_NET Archive Home