Kay -

One of our librarians has just made some WONDERFUL signs using plastic
sheet, stick-on letters, and doo-dads for each section (e.g. dreidels,
mezzuzah, book -- for the 200's; animals and rocks for the 500's, etc.)
She got the acetate sheets cut at our local TAP Plastics store (don't
know if you have that in your area, but should have something similar) --
since the school colors are black and orange, the back sheet (about
9x12") is black; a 5x7" orange piece is mounted on top of that, centered;
the lettering ("Religion", "Science" "Art" etc) is on the orange plastic
(black block capital letters) and the doo-dads are hanging from the
bottom of the black sheet. These definitely will not bend!

Good luck.

Joyce Conklin            jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home