What suggestions can anyone give me concerning the direction to take in
setting up a video editing suite? I'm not sure whether to buy a
computer-based or stand-alone system. My budget could be up to $10,000.
Sounds like a dream situation, but I want to make the right decisions
before I give my principal a realistic figure. The equipment will be used
by 7th grade students as part of their English class projects. It can be
MAC, DOS or Windows platform. Any suggestions are gratefully accepted.
        Ruth Mormon
        Greenspun JHS
        Henderson, NV
        ruthm@nevada.edu