I discovered the following book at CSLA recently and have found it
invaluable already and thought I would spread the word.  It's The Internet
Resource Directory for K-12 Teachers and Librarians 95/96 edition by
Elizabeth B. Miller and available from Libraries Unlimited
Inc.1-800-237-6124 and is well worth the $20.

In addition, I don't quite understand the sudden influx of Christmas
Greetings to everyone on LM_Net.  Did we agree to send messages this way
instead of individually? It's true I'm not in the Christmas spirit yet, but
enough already.
********
                                  Elisa Baker, Librarian
                                   Ursuline High School