This posting is in regards to censorship of a book that contains a large
photograph of an exotic dancer.  The back side of a dancer wearing only a
G-string is shown hanging upside down on a pole.  The book is a donated
item that can be used to support the Social Studies curriculum.  It is a
new book and no sooner than I had put it on display, the Gr. 6 boys
discovered this page and were making a fuss.  A colleague recommended
tearing
that page out but I don't feel comfortable doing that.  It is a beautiful
book and I'd hate to withdraw it, yet I'd like to avoid any complaints
from parents.  (I'm at a K-6 elem. school.)  What is the opinion of LM_Net
members?

Hilda Mah  <hmah@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Alex Taylor Community School
Edmonton, Alberta