LM-Netters:  Someone wrote asking for Internet books awhile back and I'm
afraid I lost the name and address, but thought this might be good for
all of us anyway :-)  Just got a brand new book which is terrific and
will be my second Bible just after Judi Harris"s WAY OF THE FERRET.
The book is by Allen C. Benson, THE COMPLETE INTERNET COMPANION FOR
LIBRARIANS, NEW YORK:  Neal Schuman, 1995 ISBN#1-55570-178-7  Treat
yourself for the holidays! I apologize for the caps on the titles--not
screaming, simply haven't figured out how to underline in Pine.  Happy hols!

fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home