If you are using DOS software, like Procomm, you can open a capture file
and it all comes in.  In Windows, it's harder.  The problem is pine
repaints the screen for each message, it doesn't scroll.
At least that's the way it works here at Northnet.org

Therefore, you will only get your last email message in capture file.

In procomm for
windows, the cobble is to write a script file which will capture each
screen at the click of one of prowin's key buttons.  Not elegant, but useful

This was done with the help of data storm tech support.

On Tue, 12 Dec 1995, Paul Messersmith wrote:

> Thank you Jackie (again within a few minutes)!
>
> Our provider also uses PINE - is it a PINE question, a Peter M. question,
> or is it a tech question?
>
> Anyone have the answer?
>
> messerp@peak.org
> ORYGUN
>

> On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, jackie porter wrote:
>
> > Dear Netters:
> >
> > We recently became connected to our state wide network system in
> > Arkansas. It runs Pine E-Mail. I was used to the E-mail running thru
> > Windows and so very easy to cut and paste things from my c drive into
> > e-mail letters. My question is how do you get something from your word
> > processor into Pine e-mail? Can it be done? If anyone is an expert user
> > of Pine e-mial, would you mind sharing this information with me.
> >
> > Thanks:
> >
> > Jackie Porter
> > Norman Junior High School
> > Crossett, Arkansas