Sorry I answered the hard question first.  In DOS or windows, simply
upload in ASCII format into the Pine message screen from your word processor.

It's really best if you upload from a text editor like notepad, because
then your margins will be correct as displayed there.  Word processors
can do interesting things to margins.

It will display a lot of garbage going in, but that won't appear in the
sent message.

> > Dear Netters:
> >
> > We recently became connected to our state wide network system in
> > Arkansas. It runs Pine E-Mail. I was used to the E-mail running thru
> > Windows and so very easy to cut and paste things from my c drive into
> > e-mail letters. My question is how do you get something from your word
> > processor into Pine e-mail? Can it be done? If anyone is an expert user
> > of Pine e-mial, would you mind sharing this information with me.

LM_NET Archive Home