I hope someone out there can help me.  Our church is looking for the
Bible in (searchable)  electronic format.  What we really need right now
(with no
Internet access yet) is a computer program.  The problem is that we are
working with old Apple IIc computers.  Bible programs for IBM and Mac are
easy to find, but nothing seems to be available comercially for the Apple
II family.

Does anyone know of such a program?  One vendor suggested that there
might be some sort of "shareware" out there, but didn't know where.   Can
anyone point me in some direction?  Any help you can give me will be very
greatly appreciated.

Linda Young
lsyoung@mailbox.syr.edu
Hannibal Jr.-Sr. High