Our district has always ordered the 2 of 5 interleaved barcodes.  We
would like to move to the 14-character barcodes since we are
participating in resource sharing at the district level and will move
beyond that.

I am completely ignorant about the code 39, mod 10 which seem to be the
standard.  Do our district's librarians determine the four-digit location
code for each campus library?  I am assuming that the remainder of the
numbers are simply the normal numbers assigned for that particular book
or item.  Please respond directly to me.  TIA

Patsy Small, psmall@tenet.edu
Bandera (TX) HS Library

LM_NET Archive Home